Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Private Message


Consider this an engraved invitation to leave my children alone. I've already enrolled them in a school where you do not hold a position, and where your parents and a handful of under-socialized bullies do not override the Constitution and the laws of the land. You are probably not mature enough to understand how lucky you are that my daughter was returned alive the day you abandoned her in unfamiliar territory, despite my prior pleadings that you teach in a more responsible manner. You are a dangerous, irresponsible person, and I will never treat you as if you had a positive role to play anywhere. It is quite clear to me that you do not. 

Stop discussing my children with the unlucky children whose parents still allow them contact with you. Stop attempting to create bullying dynamics where they would otherwise not exist. When a child does not attend your school, that child's parents should not have to entertain concerns about bullying from your students. Your attempts to subject my children to physical and mental abuse by inciting your students to abusive behaviors has not gone unnoticed. What any student does after school is none of your business. The friendships enjoyed by any student are also none of your business.  If you refuse to leave my family alone, and continue courses of action that are harassment against my children, I will take action.
  

No comments: