Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Friday, March 28, 2014

Private Message

To my lurker from Cedar Rapids, Iowa; you have a sibling who has, at the behest of the faculty of a substandard public school, attacked me in almost every way from simple harassment and interference with my civil rights to attempted murder. Your sibling, no doubt, feels a distinctive sting when forced to honor the fact that one person's rights end where another's begins. If you were not aware of this yourself, you need to become aware. If your sibling wishes me to vacate my public awareness campaign; and you know exactly to which I refer; I have a price. My price is monetary compensation for everything material I have lost because of your sibling, a public apology, and your sibling's resignation. It won't begin to compensate me for the heartache already caused by your family, but it will stop your sibling from harming anyone else.


No comments: