Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Question About Robert Neil Boyd

I got your question, and decided to answer you in a new post, with a graphic. As a Tier One sex offender in Maryland, Robert Neil Boyd is required to register as a sex offender for fifteen years after his conviction. I do not know why he isn't showing up as such where you have looked for him. Perhaps he has absconded, or is in violation of the terms of his probation. He would not be the first disgusting sex offender to behave that way. As for Tennessee, where he also has a record for sex crimes against children, I do not know why he isn't registering there as required, either. Thank you for the information; maybe his probation officers in both states should be made aware. Or maybe he is back in jail for the same type of offense. To answer your question about my source of the information, I have included a graphic below, along with his picture.

No comments: