Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Feel The Rainbow, Newt!

Hahahahahaha!

Why is it so much fun to do things like this to Newt Gingrich? Why is the video included in the story in the above link almost as funny as the size ten shoes getting thrown at Bush? I really don't know, but I am laughing my ass off! Now, for a more serious question; why can't Newt Gingrich just live and let live, and not worry about other lifestyles, since he claims to have already chosen a lifestyle that pleases him? Only the Shadow knows, and I think the Shadow may be wondering............................

While I think Newt handled the incident with dignity, I have to shake my head at the way he has always been a target for pranks and ridicule. It's true that he says some ridiculus sounding, far fetched things, that only make sense to people who are on his "wavelength" or drinking the same koolaide he's been drinking all of his political life, but damn.........if Newt got elected to the White House, would it be one goofy prank after another? Would his campaign compete too much with stand-up comedy? I've got to admit, the whole idea is amusing. But on a more sober note, if Newt were president, would anyone actually listen to him or take him seriously?



                          
It looks like the field is "ripe" for pranks! Especially on GOP candidates! You heard it here first!
                                                                                                                                                                 

No comments: