Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tornados In Oklahoma

At least six are dead now, because of the storm damage in Oklahoma as I type this, and many more are missing. Several tornadoes just ripped through several eastern counties there. Here's a link:   I am sure there will be more information tommorrow.

This is what the sky looked like as the storm moved in:


It's enough to give one a whole new respect for Mother Nature.

2 comments:

Dorie said...

Wow- that's some scary looking weather. I've heard people say that green lightning means a tornado. Also listen if the rain has stopped- not good with a sky light that!

Juli Henry said...

Once a tornado of that caliber is close enough to see, you have probably become part of it! That's a hard lesson for someone like me to learn.........I'm the type who likes to stand on my car with a camara during events like that!