Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Seems Governer likes to stay busy doing nothing. He opposes strip clubs on moral grounds, yet fails to look at the real reason why such businesses are here. It has to do with Kansas, and the moral grounds of those who live in Kansas. It's not that hard to understand. These businesses would not make money in the first place if they were truly unwanted.

You tax dollars at work.

1 comment:

Juli Henry said...

I agree......but I can't figure out what they are stuck up about! They talk about people with money, and impressing people with money, but I grew up in Montgomery County Maryland, where some of the houses, alone, are worth more than the richest businesses here in Northeast Kansas. Also, I have been to places where one is ignorant without knowing more than one language, yet the special ed. department of the local school (thinking they had something to offer one of my husband's kids.....hahaha....that child turned out to be normal, not "behind" or "delayed", after traveling across the country and seeing a few things!)wanted to teach my stepdaughter "social skills", and have someone who had never spoken another language and had never met anyone of a different race teach these "social skills"!!! I have never met a bigger bunch of people who have never traveled, read, learned, or thought! It's as if many of them were part of one big, group soul, using many bodies, and denying it's many bodies the gift of individual thought!

You just gave me an idea, semantically, with the word "moral"! Wait up for the next post, I have a perfect picture!