Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Million Fag March

We had a Million Fag March here in Topeka, Kansas. Gage Park, to be exact.....the home of the beginnings of Westboro Baptist Church's dumbass shit. I wish I had known about it, so I could have gone. No; I am not gay, but I think all the nasty biases against them is wrongheaded and nasty. Had I known about it, I would have gone to support the Gay Community in Kansas. I could have helped them organize some music or entertainment, and make it an event everyone would want to attend, year after year. Even if I were stupid and prejudiced, like the folks in Westboro Baptist Church, (and; I suspect, most OTHER Kansas Christians) I would not wear my hatred on my sleeve and be proud of it. It is a sign of ignorance.

Read about it:

No comments: