Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Sunday, September 23, 2012

In Case You Missed Church On Sunday



Judging by comments I seem to keep receiving from a local source, I am guessing enough has not been said about the difference between an orthodox religion and a totally insane and completely moronic (no pun intended) cult, which twists words, teachings, and doctrines for everything from convenience to profit. No; I am not a subscriber to Christianity, but if you are going to make statements concerning a belief in same, and pester me with innane comments that even contain foul language because I am not a Christian, and defend liars in the same breath, you need to understand that what you are defending has never been anything but a sham. It really doesn't matter what I mispelled here, or what name I got wrong there......my point stands. If you wanna go biblical on me, I've read it already. The Epic Black Guy here has the appropriate interpretation of the orthodox Christian basics. The Mormons don't.

If you are gonna be a Christian about everything, at least be more picky about what the icon of that movement really taught, if and when he existed!

No comments: