Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Sunday, September 9, 2012

In Case You Slept Through Church Today

I feel a bit like busting on Mormons today, since they are loosely defined as one of the three bunches of people I bust on here in Siri's World: republican politicians, fundamentalist Christians who evangelize a lot, and violent criminals. Please don't take any of it personally. That said, allow me also to state that according to Roman myth, Lucifer had a SISTER, named Deanna, not a brother named Jesus! Geesh! Joseph Smith was not well read on matters mythological at all!

Also, I would be remiss if I did not comment on just how repugnant I find Mormon doctrine because it supports racism. It's not something that should ever be accepted by anyone who loves justice or peace. It's also stupid. Dark skin as a punishment? What about the person who finds darker complexions sexy and exotic? A punishment of a beautiful skin tone would be a bit counterproductive. Why did a bunch of American Caucasions need one more excuse to be racist, anyway?

 

No comments: