Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Sunday, February 15, 2015

In Case Your Pastor Was Retarded In Church This Sunday


At least stop mocking your own traditions! I don't really judge you guys, but as long as I know what you Frankfort christian types are really all about, I don't think I have anything in common with most of you, and I certainly don't want to spend any time around you or make the mistake of trusting you. It's more a matter of protecting my children and myself than it is a matter of passing judgement. One thing that someone should really point out to you folks, though, is this: most Pagans, along with ardent believers in other religions, show more respect for their holy writings and traditions than I've seen among Christians who attend any of the churches in Frankfort, Kansas.

No comments: