Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Of Google Searches And Valentines Messages

 
Hey Terri Horman.....wanna know what comes up during image searches for you on the internet? Here it is.....I thought it was rather funny when someone posted it on Facebook! I doubt if the person who found it is middle aged (haha!) enough to remember old thriller movies......I am beginning to see why your relationships never seem to last!

Aside from all that, Terri, Happy Valentines day! You should really come clean with a loving message for a change this time. It's not as impossible as your attorney thinks: did you know that a young lady from Westboro Baptist Church apologized recently for all the grief she caused? That was probably not an easy thing to do. You should think about it.

Happy Valentines Day, Terri! Where's Kyron?

 
 
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I am beginning to see why your relationships never seem to last!" I am sorry, I am drawing a blank.. how many times was Kyron's mother married?

Juli Henry said...

What difference does the number of marriages of Kyron's natural mother make? I was not writing about her. Kyron's mother had good polygraphs when questioned. Kyron's stepmother, on the other hand, did not.

Ruthie Rader said...

If you think you see me, Terri dear It just might be me... Cuz I am here.*

Anonymous said...

My point... is...
"I am beginning to see why your relationships never seem to last!"
she has been married just as many times as DY has

Juli Henry said...

Is marriage the only type of relationship in which one may be involved? I do not see Terri surrounded by good friends and loving relationships. In fact, the relationships with her children involve elements that are not healthy. Most of us never have to tell our children not to tell anyone about the results of polygraphs. Mostly, our children are never deposed by lawyers representing people we have wronged. This crap, on the other hand, exists in Terri Horman's life in abundance. Not so much in Desiree's life.