Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Thursday, October 13, 2011

More Hits From Russia

I threw out a question a couple of days ago asking why I was getting more hits than usual from Russia, or from proxy servers, and two or three days elasped with no visits to this blog from Russia. This morning, however; there were a few, focused on the same posts about Kyron Horman upon which the others from Russia were focused. One difference..........about a week ago, I posted about the importance of inspecting birth certificates and court and custody orders at schools, daycares, and clinics for new juvenile students, clients, and patients. It's common sense, (seems to be in short supply) and it may be the only way a very young kidnapped child can be discovered and returned home. It is probably my only post, to date, that mentions the term "birth certificate". And it has been a heavy focus today, of those using either a server from Russia, or a proxy server from Russia.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Juli:

Are you still getting hits from Russia? Specifically on your Kyron Blog entries. Also, do you mind if I ask about the frequency of them.

Juli Henry said...

The hits from Russia have slowed down a bit. Once every five weeks or so, there will be a spike in the hits, then they will slow down. Also, there will usually be hits from Serbia at the same time. Kyron seems to have a following from parts of Mexico, Guatamala, and Canada, as well.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I thought that may be the case. I think he is out there somewhere, and that he's alive.

Have you seen this?

http://roseburg.craigslist.org/rnr/2853526363.html

Has anyone heard about this...
Date: 2012-02-15, 3:48PM PST
Reply to:

I heard there was some detective activity around Terri Hormans parents home [ Kyrons stepmom ] Has anyone heard anything about this ?

Juli Henry said...

Interesting.....I was unaware of that; thankyou.

I think Kyron is alive somewhere, too.