Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Sunday, October 16, 2011

People Who Cry About Videos

Ruthie, of, http://ruthiessky.blogspot.com/, posted what I considered a rather routine message to Terri Horman, defacto blame in the disappearance of her stepson, Kyron Horman, defacto mother and wife, and defacto human being, (none of these roles in her life have been proven, to date) and You Tube apparently got a complaint from a whiner who does not like the fact that Ruthie does not like Terri Horman. To which I can only say, "where's the eye-rolley when I need it?" Perhaps I really need to download an emoticon depicting an extended middle finger. You Tube actually banned Ruthie's video. If you click on the above link to her blog, you can still see it, though, and I believe she still has the transcript up, of the original wording. You can decide for yourself if it was ban-worthy. I honestly didn't think so. So in honor of You Tube's great love of....well....nonviolent love, I am reposting one of my all-time favorite videos of, well......all time! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Ruthie Rader said...

Juli, I just roared laughing at your post! I LOVE it! So much so that I am going to put it in my post on this subject.

You ripped them better than I did and made some spot-on points, to boot!! KUDOS!! (clap!clap!clap!)