Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Monday, October 24, 2011

In Case Anyone Missed Church Yesterday

Ok..........I know Pat Robertson emitted this bit of nonsense several years ago, but it hasn't stopped making me convulse with laughter. He actually got on the air to say that candy factories hire Witches right before they ship their Halloween candy to stores to........get this........coax demons into the candy to inhabit the souls and bodies of those who eat the candy! No kidding.......I have nothing better to do all day, than sit and coax evil spirits into pieces of candy to be eaten by unsuspecting hungry people, all just to make the world a better place! Where's the eye-rolley when I need it?!


Pat Robertson and Company also warn against "sex with demons" on Halloween night! But I can't help but notice, after the trouble Bishop Robert Finn, of Kansas City, Mo. has gotton into of late, that there are no injunctions among Christians to avoid having sex with people who are underage! I guess if they break out in  rashes of search warrents and confiscated computers, their lawyers can cope; but if they break out in rashes of "demonic herpes", they won't be able to find a doctor who can cure them!

Well....I am in a bit of a rush. I must be getting to the candy factory, where I consult as a freelance demon invitational expert, to coax these eager spirits into this year's Halloween candy!

No comments: