Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lisa Irwin Still Missing

Not much is really new in the investigation of missing Lisa Irwin, who just turned eleven months old, but some empty leads have been followed up and dismissed, and at least one "person of interest", or possible witness, the "homeless man", Johnny Tanko, has been has been eliminated as having had anything to do with Lisa's disappearance. The "mystery man" in the footage at the grocery store with Lisa's mom is her brother. (I would still like to see him answer more questions about what happened short before his niece went missing) The Coast Guard is very busy searching for this baby, and no valid leads have surfaced.

Someone commenting on the story on one of the local news sites made an interesting point about looking for Lisa: look for a boy of around eleven months, not a girl. If someone has Lisa, the easiest way to disguise her and discourage anyone from even looking at her twice would be to dress her in boys' clothes and make her appear to be a boy, not a girl! If it's someone who knows little Lisa, they may even be calling her "Lee", instead of "Lisa". It's a long shot, but a good thing to keep in mind, so I thought I would toss the idea out there for everyone to consider.


Maybe someone can play with an image of Lisa, and show us all how Lisa would look in gender neutral, or boys' outfits. Maybe Debbie Bradley and her brother will give investigators more complete information, too.

4 comments:

Ruthie Rader said...

That's a very good point that you made about the possibility of Baby Lisa being disguised as a boy. It could very well be happening, right now.

I am keeping that in mind and I sincerely hope that LE is, too.

I am disappointed in the departure of "Wild Bill" Stanton. I have a bad feeling that the wrong people are starting to muscle-in, now. And that includes lawyer Bad Joe Tacopina.

I mean, what is up with the family's criminal defense lawyer taking the podium, eh?

That's all wrong, in my opinion.

So the satanists are really starting to get their hooks into our Country?

Where are all of these children going?

And with who?

Juli Henry said...

I don't know about Satanists, but I really don't know where this couple from Missouri in a tiny little house got the money for a high profile attorney. I've seen people who are good, and guilty of no wrongdoing, but when in trouble, could not afford legal advice, let alone get a lawyer with high profle clients to take an interest in their cases. Now; if they wanted the advice of an attorney who has had experience in mediating family matters, I could see that, but criminal defense? Where are all these children going? There's a journalist in Wichita who writes the blog, Changing Kansas, (see my blog list) who has mused upon that very question. It makes me very worried.

Ruthie Rader said...

Juli...I will most surely check that blog out! Thank you, I will let you know my reactions to that blogger's writing. This is a very serious subject, for real.

Juli Henry said...

I first noticed him because of his coverage of Adam Herrman's case. There are some speculations about social services here in Kansas being involved in everything from using kids who are in foster care for drug experiments to human trafficking.