Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mystery Man And Lisa Irwin's Mom

It has been ten days since eleven month old Lisa Irwin disappeared from her Kansas City, Missouri home, and she has not been found. This is nothing but horrible. Each passing day decreases her chances of being found at all, safe or not.

I have heard a lot of rumours, some via the internet, some in person, (I live close enough to this tragedy to hear a little of the local scuttlebutt) and I find a couple of actions, or non-actions, by Lisa's parents disturbing. The three cell phones, I could dismiss, since we have an assortment of working and nonworking cell phones in my house, but this is something I truly don't understand.........how could one have a labrador retriever in house, yet not notice any barking in the event of a break-in???? Yes, Lisa's parents have a dog! I don't know about your dog, but mine likes to bark when he sees new people. If they came in through the window, he's bark himself a sore throat. So I don't think Lisa was taken by a stranger. Also; at ten or eleven months old, most babies can scream "Mama!!!!"

Also; who is this "mystery man"  Lisa's mom went to the store with? Local rumor places him as Lisa's brother, but I have found nothing in print to substantiate that. So who is he, Debbie? And why didn't police know you went shopping with him shortly before all of this happened? Are you naive enough to think that this is a detail that does not matter, or might not affect the outcome of your daughter's missing person case? Even if this man had nothing to do with it, someone involved in his life might. It all has to be taken into consideration, and EVERYONE with whom you spent time during the hours before your baby disappeared MUST be interviewed by law enforcement! Right now, I am typing this from the standpoint of your possible innocence, Deborah Bradley, but giving the police such incomplete information with which to solve your daughter's case is making you look other than innocent, here. When a child is missing, the truth is very important.

Below is a picture of Deborah Bradley, with the "mystery man" that I snagged from the blog of a friend, http://ruthiessky.blogspot.com/ She suspected immediately that something was wrong with the testimony given by Lisa's parents. I was a little bit naive. I guess I never want to think that a parent could be cosmically ungrateful enough to actually spurn the gift that a child is. But Ruthie pointed out to me that it happens, and that when a child Lisa's age disappears, it is, in fact, usually at the hands of a family member or a parent. How upsetting.



Deborah Bradley and the "mystery man". Did I also mention that when Ashley Irwin, sister of Jeremy Irwin, Lisa's dad, was asked about the identity of this person, she said, "no comment"?


                                                                             Lisa Irwin

No comments: