Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Friday, November 11, 2011

Another Missing Child

I was hoping that two year old Sky Metalwala, Bellevue, Washington would be found by now, but he has been missing for six days. His mom, Julia Biryukova, has given the police a story that is either unverifiable, unbelievable, or untrue. She states that she was en route to the hospital with little Sky, because he was sick, when she ran out of gas. She states further that at that point, she took her older child, Sky's four year old sister, and walked for longer than an hour to a gas station. Hmm........a child is sick enough to require an emergency trip to the hospital, yet we leave him alone in a car during cold weather for longer than an hour? Nope. That does not sound like me, or any other mom I know. There's a problem....just with that. But every time I read something about all this, the story gets weirder and weirder. I will throw in this bit of info: Sky had been left in the car all alone on at least one other occasion. Both of his parents went shopping at Target for almost an hour, and just left him by himself in the car! This is not ever, ever recommended anywhere!

Day Six. I hope this little boy is found safe. Sadly, it does not look good. Here are two pics I found of him.

The FBI is now involved, so if you think you have seen him, please call local law enforcement.

No comments: