Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Saturday, November 12, 2011

More Smart Alec Stuff From Siri

No kidding.........those were actual search words this week connected to "Siri". In addition to "more smart alec stuff from Siri", there were many, many combinations containing the words, "Smart Alec Siri". It's pretty amusing.......if my Dad had known that smart alecs would be in such great demand, he might not have tried so hard to discourage yours truly during her childhood! I can only hope I am somehow living up to the hopes and expectations of all who seek a Smart Alec Siri!

There have also been those, over the past week, who have yet searched "Siri Halloween". Also "Siri Halloween Costume". Lots and lots of those. Halloween is over until next year. Perhaps I should start a seasonal holiday and festival column in my sidebar, and start including information about different holidays, and how they are celebrated by different cultures. I've always enjoyed learning about things like that.

One thing I cannot quite understand, though, are the searches concerning Siri and cadavers......."Siri cadaver", "Siri Halloween corpse", and "Siri where are bodies buried"? Honestly! I don't know!

No comments: