Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Monday, November 7, 2011

Instead Of A Cold Case For Terri Horman

It's Monday, and in response to Terri Horman's refusal to work with police in Portland, Oregon to assist in locating her nine year old stepson, Kyron Horman, who disappeared on June 4, 2010 from Skyline Elementary, I usually post about a cold case that occured some time in this country and was solved at a much later date, after going cold. Not only do I give Terri Horman something to find when she googles her name online to see how famous she is, I give myself a chance to run pictures of Kyron again, in hopes that the right person will see them and recognize him. Today, I am going to do something a little bit different.

Someone I know, who is also hoping to see Kyron found safe and back home with his parents, recently put together some some pictures of how Kyron might look with different hairstyles, hair colors, and with and without glasses. Chances are, if someone is hiding him, Kyron does not look the same as he looked when he went missing. Over the weekend, I posted those "possible" looks on this blog. And now, I've gotton a request to reiterate the idea expressed in those posts with this video, and also a request to reiterate the point made in this post: http://siriunsun.blogspot.com/2011/10/update-on-lisa-irwin.html, specifically, if you work at a clinic, daycare, or school, please check birth certificates, court orders, and all other ID to make certain that the child actually IS the person he is presented as, and that the adult who accompanys him truly has custody. Once again, thankyou, Jonathan.

No comments: