Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Haven't Forgotton Terri Horman

I didn't forget you, Terri Horman. I'll still remind you of Kyron at least once a week, because someone from another part of the country stated on Facebook today that on the East Coast, the Kyron Horman case is not getting any publicity. Well; since that's the case, I will post this:


Perhaps, Terri, if you do any traveling over Thanksgiving, you'll notice this. Lots of missing people from various walks of life have been identified through photos and the publicity of their cases. I hope and pray that Kyron will. The publicity and the billboards will all fade into the background after Kyron comes home, Terri.

No comments: