Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Special Announcement

For the entertainment of my gentlereaders, gentletrolls, friends, and spectators, and especially, for the pompous, lawbreaking, religion-loving folk in a certain small Kansas town, here's a special announcement......If any of my children come home from school with any tales to tell of pressure to join up with any so called Christian church, or if, for the upcoming holiday season, or any other season, for that matter; the school deliberately or accidently favors any religion above any other.......I will publish the picture of one of my most dishonest, backstabbing, and antimessianic trolls right here on this blog. The person is a teacher at the PUBLIC school to which I refer. If I flip through the school's holiday program and see any reference to Christianity at all, or hear anything about the need to convert, or join one of your dumbass churches, as I have in years past, I will go ahead and give a face to the troll who made these rude, unkind comments. That's right; a picture of this person will appear beside some the more virulent comments proffered by the troll. I will let the rest of the world decide whether you guys really represent Jesus.

I really don't care how long Mr. Music Teacher has been doing his unwelcome and untrue "Jesus" thingy in his class.......if you want a Christian school, go teach in one. You currently teach in a public school. As for "tradition", drug cartels and the Mafia have traditions, too. Should we uphold theirs, even if unlawful? When you bring your religion into MY child's school, you violate the law. Here's something else you might try.....get the city council to secede from the union. Write to United Nations, and tell them that because you want to force your religion on others, and it is against the law here in America, you are demographically different from others in this country, you want their help in becoming your own little nation. You could call it "Naziville", after your cousins overseas. Maybe Darkagesland, for those of you who still think the earth is flat. (I'm sure some of you think that, too) Of course, if that does not work, you'll be stuck with the responsibility of keeping the law. And if I hear any more about your silly religion, I'll be stuck with the responsibility of informing and reminding your judicial system and mine of Abingdon School District vs. Schempp, 1963, Engel Vs. Vitale, 1963, and, more recently, Ahlquist v. Cranston, 2012.

Don't ever tell me that if the majority feels it's "okay", you can violate the law. The principal of the school in question actually told me that he could break the law, and allow his staff to break the law, while on the TAXPAYORS' time card, if the "majority" "felt" that it is okay to do so. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Consitution says what it says, regardless of any "majority". If the majority wants to drive while drunk, it's still unlawful to drive while drunk. If the majority does not mind if the principal passes a bong around at pep rallies, it's still against the law for him to pass a bong around at pep rallies. The only thing in our government system that is somewhat dependent upon a majority is a popular election, but even those can be superceded by the electoral college. Indeed, my local Bolshivekers, a whole state's worth of bigots discovered in the above cited case, Ahlquist v. Cranston, 2012, that the majority does NOT necessarily rule, and that one underaged girl can insist upon a whole state's obedience to the law.

So there's my announcement. My local troll will not only have a voice here in Siri's World if this religious nonsense continues at the expense of my family's serenity, but a face.

No comments: