Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Saturday, October 13, 2012

D'Andre Lane Found Guilty In Bianca Jones Murder

Bianca Jones, the toddler who disappeared in Detroit shortly before Christmas last year, is still missing, but her father, D'Andre Lane, was found guilty yesterday in her murder. I wish I could hug the grandmother in the video. This is so sad.

What's almost completely unbelievable is that D'Andre Lane actually wore an orange shirt to court.....the same shade of orange as jumpsuits worn in prison! He may as well have worn a sign reading "I did it. Find me guilty, already!"

 
Terri Horman should take note of this case. D'Andre Lane was charged, tried, and convicted despite the failure to find Bianca.
 

No comments: