Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Private Message

To my reader in Mexico, who shared an opinion about Debbie Bradley, mother of Lisa Irwin, who disappeared just over a year ago in Kansas City, Missouri....I agree with you wholeheartedly about Debbie Bradley. I just can't publish a definative statement about her legal guilt or lack thereof until she has been to court. Hopefully, that will happen one day soon.

 
Debbie Bradley, without makeup.
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's hope it happens soon. Thanks Julie

Gina said...

You've made her look better than usual. She must be hiding her horns and hooves though. Debbie you're not gonna get away with what you did to Lisa. We all know you're guilty, it's just a matter of time....

Juli Henry said...

Hahaha! Well......if the picture's TOO ugly or, in this case, realistic, Google might complain if I put it up here!