Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Monday, October 15, 2012

Commercials During Sesame Street?

One of the reasons I have always liked PBS stations for childrens' TV shows, such as Sesame Street, is the fact that there are no commercials. Not that I have anything against advertising or business, but I have always enjoyed having a network my children can watch that does not attempt to sell them everything from ice cream to ovulation kits before they even know how to count money. Not only do I think it's better that way, I KNOW it's better that way. A child's formative years should not be heavily influenced by the advertising industry. I also never liked Mitt Romney, and I have never even come close to believing his wife's rhetoric about being a happy housewife bringing up five boys. But now that I have heard Mitt say that Big Bird better better get used to corn flakes, I know that if he cared at all about his own children, something I tend to doubt, he certainly does not care about your children or mine. Once again, Mitt Romney, the biggest corn flake of all, has made it clear that he does not care about American families, and has no intentions of investing in the middle class.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe the proper name is "Shit Romney"

Your Cousin-