Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Response To Some Folks Who Think I Am Unfair

Ok; I've gotton some posts from people who claim that I am not fair to the faculty of the school my children attend. If you have been following this blog, you will know that I have a very low opinion of teachers who abandon students outside of town, "lose" them, and fail to call the cops or the parents. That incident, outlined in http://siriunsun.blogspot.com/2011/04/child-safety-and-kansas-schools.html , should have been enough to inspire major changes at the school, including the discharge of the faculty member involved. It was inexcuseable. I truly worry about things like this happening much more often then I did in West Virginia OR Washington DC. And someone mentioned that people actually "tried to help my kids"........???????????.........Help them do what??? Help them get lost? Help them get kidnapped? Help them not learn the same things children their ages are learning in places where education is taken more seriously? You guys are nuts! If you don't like the fact that I blog about this, you should see the letters I sent to certain other people, in both high and low places, about this! It was wrong, no matter how you shake it up and sprinkle it out! I am not going to stop talking about it! Why should I? The teacher who did it still works at the school!

Also, this school is welcome, and advised, to stop pushing it's religion on my children. What's a so-called public school doing with it's own religion, anyway? You don't really believe in it, and even as an outsider, I can poke holes into all of your innane religious nonsense notions. And while you're at it, you can keep your drunken teachers (check some of your 80's history against a recently retired teacher) away from my kids. If showing up for work, as a teacher, drunk, is ok with you guys, we are NOT on the same page.

You can stop passing children who don't earn promotions, and keep children who CANNOT earn promotions away from the rest of the students. Try consolidating the schools; then you can do things like that, and teach more.

And, while you guys are busy preaching, I'd like your sons to leave my daughters alone. They don't have anything my daughters want.

I think that covers it, for now. For those of you who don't have anything to do with this, I apologize. This is the last time I will respond to anyone who wants to attack me personally on my blog. And folks who are part of this, if you have an intellectually driven reason to share concerning why a teacher should abandon a student and not let anyone know when the student is missing for over two hours, just discuss that.......don't go into the nasty comments about me. I am actually a very nice person, and I have a very nice personality, I just don't have it around people who don't care about children. If I didn't feel the way I feel, it would be because I didn't love my children. Don't expect me to ever back down about child safety.

Once again, I apologize to those who just stumbled onto here and have no idea what or who I am talking about. Those who do know what I am talking about know exactly who they are. Even though they make their comments anonymously.............................

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so funny :) You can attack whomever you please, but no one can critique your posts?? I'd call that hypocritical.

Juli Henry said...

I have not attacked anyone. Nor have I divulged anyone's name. So I cannot help but wonder why you, whoever you are, anonymous, feel so defensive. You just read about a teacher who abandoned a fourteen year old girl four miles south of her town, had the girl come up missing, never called the police or the girl's parents, and still works at the school. Why aren't you outraged about that? Yes. If you perceive my love for my daughter and my reaction to the teacher who did such a terrilbe, dangerous thing as an "attack, then I can certainly do this on my blog. After reading about children like Kyron Horman, who went missing AT HIS SCHOOL, and many, many other children nationwide who are missing, I will never shut up about all this. Since the school board and the rest of the community has cited religion and the fact that "we have always done things this way" as a reason for me to accept child endangerment as a function of education here in Northeast Kansas, I think the rest of the nation needs to know. I will pipe this information everywhere. Oh; I have all the police reports, letters, copies of investigations, and other odds and ends connected to this incident. It isn't just my word against some good Christian liar who endangers children. Have a nice day, anonymous.

Jennifer said...

It looks to me like you DO allow people to critique your posts...and I'm livid just hearing about how your daughter was left miles from town and not reported missing. What part of that can people NOT understand? Keep it up!

Juli Henry said...

Thankyou for your comment. Allowing people to respond is no problem, Jennifer. The problem appeared when I found myself reading profane language, character assasinations, first and last names of individuals bluntly stated, (which I will never publish on this blog, unless it involves a story that has already hit the media and a person or persons whose identities are already known in connection to said story) and general rudeness. I perceive no obligation to publish those comments. Also, if I happen to get a large number of "anonymous" comments that state the same basic message, I will just toss out a post in answer to the comments. But if someone really wants to discuss something with me here, I will publish it.

Jeanie said...

I find it offensive when people post derogatory comments under 'anonymous'