Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Stop This

ISP# 68 234 116. You're information gets routed through a couple of different spots on the east coast, but I am pretty sure it does not originate there. The police agree with me. I got your threat the other day. I am asking you to stop. Don't make me get the FBI involved; because, unlike the rest of the people around here, I don't care who you are or what church you attend. I will go to the FBI if this continues. Also, if you are who I think you are, your employer recognized the verbatim of your threat and was none too pleased about it.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you're taking this seriously. I sincerely hope this person is held accountable for his/her threats. Take care.