Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tommorrow Looks Like A Good Day To Be A Kitchen Witch

So many tomatos. So many cucumbers. Lots and lots of peppers. Even some okra! I didn't plant it this year, either! And I even have some blackeyed peas that I planted on a lark, to see how well they would do! Turns out that if a plant would do well in the Sahara desert, it has done well here, this summer!


                                             There's a ton more of all this outside!!!!!!


These actually grew on a plant that came up through cracks in our sidewalk, alongside our house! In the backyard, growing through patio and cement, we have even more! But these three pods are going in with some pickles tomorrow, when I can everything. They remind me of a prayer........"Open the door, Papa Legba............" There will always be miracles, and lots for which to be grateful.

No comments: