Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Planned Parenthood Gets To Stay

Ouch. Governer Browncrack, of Kansas, didn't get his own way this time. Boo-hoo-hoo! He tried to strip Planned Parenthood of Mid Missouri and Kansas of it's funding, because it assists women in obtaining abortions, but a judge ordered Kansas to fund them, anyway, and keep offering medical care to women in Kansas. So he says he'll obey the U.S. District court order while he appeals. Oh boy! He's gonna appeal!
I've said this before, and I will say it again, Governer Brownback, if you will put your character where you legislation is, and adopt a special needs child whose mother might have been offered an abortion, and give that child love and a home, I will respect you and stop calling you "Browncrack" online. I may not agree with you, because I still think your decisions and legislation are hypocritical and non-beneficial to Kansans, but I will speak of you to anyone who looks at this blog with a teeny bit more respect.

No comments: