Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Friday, March 22, 2013

Kansas Authorities And Media Dropped The Ball On Tyler Wilson

 
Tyler Wilson has been missing from eastern Kansas since early January of this year, and I just heard about his case tonight. In fact, when I tried to find it in Kansas or national media sources, to reference it, I could find nothing. NCMEC has him listed as an endangered runaway, but as he is only fourteen, I think two and a half months are an awfully long time for a "runaway" situation. Please share his picture.
 

2 comments:

Ruthie Rader said...

Juli... I was stunned and mad when I read your post! This kid is flat-out missing. I will be sure to post this in my sidebar today. I will also post that new poster about Lisa Irwin.

Juli Henry said...

I'm getting ready to write a letter to the major advertisers and sponsors of the stuff the media sources in Kansas publishes and televises. The local newspapers will not only cover who gets arrested, but who is suing who, or who is late enough in paying a bill to get taken to court, but not missing children. As a reader, I am much more interested in missing children than I am in silly lawsuits over late credit card payments.