Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Baby Lisa Irwin's New Missing Poster

 
 
This is a brand new missing poster of little Lisa Irwin, who, at age ten months, disappeared on October 3, 2011 in Kansas City, Missouri. Somehow, this effort and the choice of images seems a bit halfhearted, at best. Don't most parents of missing children try to include age progressed pictures, instead of pictures that would no longer resemble the child, should the child be living?
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow have not been here in at least a year and your still a b****

If you dont remember me I was surrealdreamer and that was from Gather.

Juli Henry said...

Some things never change! I wish Lisa Irwin's status as a missing child would change, though. I will take your comment as a high compliment, since if you wish for Lisa to remain missing, and think I am a b**** for wanting her to be found, I would have to seriously look at myself if you liked me!

Why is it, again, that Debbie and Jeremy do not publish an age progressed photo of their daughter?

Anonymous said...

NCMEC does not publish age progressed pictures till they are missing for 2 years! Check before u bash...

Juli Henry said...

Not so, dumdum. Kyron Horman's picture was up right away. What's wrong with bashing someone who harasses the natural mother of her boyfriend's child? Where is Lisa, anyways?