Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Private Message

To the person who thinks that following me from one location to another in her car is an appropriate means of self expression, (and if you are reading this, you already know who you are) let me inform you of this: stalking another person is unlawful. If you continue to stalk me, and if you continue to harass me and continue to instruct your son to harass me, I will involve law enforcement. No kidding. If you have a problem with the fact that my daughters are not allowed near your sons because you do not supervise your sons properly, and your house is nothing short of an STD-fest when you are not home....probably when you are home too, that's just too bad. No loving parent allows his or her children to spend time with children such as your sons. If you have a problem with anyone in my home, get an expert opinion about what's really going on. I just spoke with faculty at the school, and discovered that what you told me was completely false, so you actually DO NOT have a problem with anyone in my home. What you have is a whining, dishonest son. Do not stalk and threaten others. This is the only time I am going to warn you: LEAVE ME AND MY FAMILY ALONE!


P.S. If you have something to say to me, say it to me. DO NOT take your whiny-assed little problems and complaints to ANY of my children, you dumb bitch.
 

No comments: