Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Friday, March 22, 2013

To Chance Hartner, Renowned Cop In Northeast Kansas

Hey Hartner; how often do you visit the homes of teenage girls and tell them you will assist them in becoming emancipated minors? And why would you do this? Emancipated or not, a child is still technically not old enough to consume alcohol, and a child is still technically not old enough to "consent". And are you in the habit of making statements like this, "hey adkins how about i kill you if you get on my computer again" on sites like Facebook? You probably did not really mean it, but it was a careless thing to say.

Does this star bother you?
 

Or is it this star that upsets you so much?

Or is it simply a matter of this star not sitting well with you?
 
Whichever it is, kid, I have the right to tell my teenage children that they are not allowed to drink with your friends or go to bars. I hope you are able to understand that, and that I do not have to say it again.
 

4 comments:

Ruthie Rader said...

Preach it Juli!

Juli Henry said...

I do my best. I cannot believe he was hired to be a cop after threatening to kill someone on Facebook!

Lord Archaeus said...

He sounds more like a pedophile to me.

Juli Henry said...

It is a distinct possiblity, and I think the community should certainly watch him.