Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Monday, March 18, 2013

To Diana Younger Of Northeast Kansas

When you treated me like garbage the other night, and when you allowed the mother of immoral cretins to harass me, despite the sheriff's assurance that I am not required any interaction with her, you sided with someone who hosted a sexual assualt on one of my children. I did not hear about the incident until it was too late to get the police involved, but in view of the recent guilty verdicts for rape in Steubenville, Ohio, I think I should be more open with everyone about what and who you support. The female inhabitant of the house pictured below might be a better political choice of allies here in this fornicating Christian town, because she probably has the genetic feature of hinges on her thighs, after the manner of other women from this town, but you once raked me over the coals about how you have the right to preach your Christian religion to my children at school. If that's really the case, and you are really a Christian, you should not have been so kind and favorable to a woman who never supervises the children at her home and allows young girls to experience sexual assualt on her watch. For that reason, and because you lied to me about what the police told you on the phone about this woman, I am calling you a liar. Don't ever preach to me about your dumbass church again.

 
You know something, Diana? I am probably the only woman in this town who is not a Christian, and I am also probably the only mother of teenagers in this town whose children are not sexually active.  
 

College Basketball Star Heroically Overcomes Tragic Rape He Committed

 

No comments: