Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Carpet Deoderizer

I have a sixteen year old daughter who complains about everything. And I do mean everything. Today's whine is about the carpets......we shampooed them about three weeks ago, and she already wants to do it again. Now, while I do have six kids and five pets, I do not see that my carpets really get much more traffic than anyone else's carpets, so when she howled at me this morning about wanting more carpet deoderizer, I gave her some baking soda, and some dried lavendar and rosemary from the herb garden last year, and we crushed it up into the baking soda. Would you believe it actually works, and smells better than anything I have ever bought from the store? Yet another reason to have a garden.

No comments: