Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Terri Horman: I Want You To Know I Loved Your Son

This is certainly an interesting comment for a parent or guardian to make about a missing child, especially to the child's natural mother. Not that I have ever been impressed with Terri Horman's behaviors after Kyron went missing, or the behaviors of her parents, friends, and older son. But if someone leaned over me and said something like this, (see following paragraph) while I was wondering how I was going to live without my child, I might have punched that person in the face. No kidding.

Young said Terri Horman told her something chilling after failing her first polygraph test.

“I was sitting in the recliner in the living room and she leaned over the chair and said, 'I want you to know, I loved your son.’ And I flipped out. I told Tony, ‘You better get me out of this house or I'm going to kill her,” Young said.

Exactly what WERE you trying to convey, Terri? After watching how you express "love" for Kiara, and for your parents, and even for Kaine, (did you actually LOVE Kaine at any point in time?) I have some trouble interpreting that statement, that you "loved" Kyron, at face value. I don't think you loved or love anyone. Were you suggesting that Desiree was not going to find Kyron, and that she should give up the search, taking some sort of comfort in the notion that, perhaps, you "loved" him? Would you actually expect a mother who does love her missing child to just give up looking for him after a few unsuccessful weeks? Surprise! Not everyone is as shallow as you are, Terri. Parents who really love their children are a lot different from you. Don't expect Kaine and Desiree to just give up on Kyron, or go away.

What were you thinking when you said that? Were you waiting for some payoff, that either did or didn't materialize, for what you did? Did you have any idea of how Kyron's disappearance would affect not only family members, but the whole community? Did you anticipate how viral the whole story would go?

You know, Terri, one of the reasons I think you are guilty is because you didn't look for Kyron a year ago, and you have not looked for Kyron since. Your parents don't seem to care about him, either. And.....why are your parents so uninterested in contact with Kiara? That is most unlike any grandparent I have ever met! Do they just not love her? Are these the same family values that got you in bed with a married man, destroying Kyron's original family, in the first place? Or are you guilty?

This is the article that caught my eye this morning.

Terri, where's Kyron? Why won't you let him come home?

No comments: