Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Monday, June 6, 2011

Terri Horman Wants To Work WHERE?

I just watched the four part video article run by KATU, about the disappearance of Kyron Horman, and how it has affected the community over the past year. Here's the link, in case you haven't seen it. Sadly, there is no new information. But it is good to run the story, anyway, because Kyron has not been found, and until he has, the story actually isn't over. Also, the general public needs to be aware of all missing children. But there was one thing, toward the end of the fourth clip, that got my attention......Terri is now looking for employment, which, I guess she should, but; she wants to be a TEACHER, and work in a SCHOOL again!!!!

Terri, this is what I have to say to you about any type of work or contact with children: stay away from my children! You lied, almost from the beginning of the investigation into your stepson's disappearance, not caring how it would affect the outcome. Suppose someone had been stalking YOU, and grabbed Kyron? How does lying about your whereabouts help at all? Next, you never truly acted like you cared about Kyron or Kiara, then you tried to steal Kiara from your husband despite a temporary court order to the contrary, and now you are being represented by an attorney, who is standing between you and responsibility for the welfare of a child. Last but not least, your choices have made life difficult, not only for your own children, but for their half siblings, and for all of Kyron's classmates. You suck, Terri, you know that? No one should allow you to work anywhere near a child.

2 comments:

Ruthie Rader said...

I am taking a part of this post and re-posting it in my blog. It's priceless! Good job!!!

Juli Henry said...

Thankyou! It is exactly what I would say if I walked into my kids' school and discovered her working there.