Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tutorial For Missouri Police

After my nephew's arrest in Missouri yesterday, already discussed on this blog, for NON-POSSESION of marijuana, or any other illegal substances, I thought it might be helpful to all of the Barney Fife's in Missouri to study this tutorial concerning marijuana and common spices, that one might find in spaghetti or pizza sauce.  Law Enforcement in Harrison County, pay special attention.

Oregano looks like this:

Basil looks like this:
 And sometimes like this:


and it never, ever contains LSD, as you told my nephew. Also, oregano and basil will always test negative for THC. The fact that you guys were stupid enough to make those accusations last night is amazing. I am sorry that you are on the taxpayors' payroll, because you are a waste of money.

Now; marijuana looks like this:

 It also does not smell like pizza, spaghetti, ravioli, or tomato soup. The spices for which you apprehended my nephew were fresh and whole, and the above pics are the actual plants from which I picked the leaves. You should have been smart enough to discern the difference. Do you know where I got the cuttings from in order to grow them? Walmart, Home Depo, and my childrens' school. No joke. If my nephew decides to hold you accountable for last night's false arrest, false inprisonment, and illegal search and seizure, testifying and providing actual samples for any court proceedings will not be a problem for me.

Would you like some recipes for spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, and beef stew?

2 comments:

Ruthie Rader said...

How is your nephew, now? More to the point, WHERE is he, now?

Juli Henry said...

He finally made it home to Minnesota yesterday. He was so tired when they decided to let him go that he almost came back here, instead, since we are only five or six hours that part of Missouri, but he wanted to make sure he was back to work in Minnesota, as per his work schedule. Yep! Sounds like someone with LSD to me!!! Well...not really. I'm just so pissed because of all this.