Siriunsun

My photo
In An Age Of Universal Deceit, Telling The Truth Is A Revolutionary Act.......George Orwell

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Message To Terri Moulton Horman

I was actually going to video this message to our favorite de facto kidnapping suspect, but it didn't work out. Oh well, there will be other messages to the same person I can record in the future, I'm sure. In the meantime, this is what I was going to tell you, Terri, are you paying attention? I've been following your stepson, Kyron's, missing persons case for quite some time now. I have also been hoping earnestly, praying, and devoting many a ritual, for his safe return. Which brings me to my first question for you: while I do not expect you to devote rituals, I had hoped to see you ask, search, or pray for Kyron. Your facebook info did, after all, state that you are Christian. Or does the Christian diety only care for "certain" people, and Kyron, inasmuch as you are concerned, may not be one of them? That's actually one of the reasons I find your claimed but possibly not embraced religion so noxious, Terri; you guys all preach that "God is Love", but back down to Earth, he only cares about certain people, and quite a few innocents, along with not-so-innocent-but-still-lovable yours truly never seem to be among those he cares about. That's okay, because I already know who I am, and I already know where I stand with my Ancestors. What role did you play in either separating Kyron from HIS ancestors, or attempting to keep him that way? Did you know that Kyron has many Ancestors, and that since he is only eight, he could not have possibly done anything, in this lifetime, to harm their balence in this universe? You should start thinking about them. Also, you have many Ancestors, and any role you played in this mess has impeded their progress and evolution. That does not sound like a very cool position to maintain. But now, here is a more worldly question for you: you lived with Kyron Horman for at least four years.........aren't you the slightest bit interested in his safe return?

My next point has to do with vigils. I am aware of the activity in Roseburg, and was aware of it before the media grabbed the story. I have also seen that this activity occasionally gets a bit meanspirited and has been decidedly ineffective in bringing Kyron home. You know, even though you are in the midst of a divorce, if the general public had seen concern for Kyron on YOUR part, the Roseburg vigils could have been led by YOU. Not only would you look less like a suspect, or an accomplice of a suspect, but life would be much easier for your parents while you stay with them. You might even have had an easier time looking for bona-fide employment, and have learned a couple of new skills involving the organization of community events to cite in your resume. For an innocent former step parent, this would have been an opportunity, not only to find a missing little boy, but to better yourself. But then, knowing as much as you know about Kyron's disappearance, leading a vigil would be awkward, wouldn't it?

My last point is about how you came into Kyron's life in the first place. Adultery may be a glamerous, avant garde way for trashy people to express worthless affection, (and Kaine is paying the price, too, make no mistake) but when you enage in it, you become a part of the Karma of a relationship which otherwise has nothing to do with you. I guess you know that by now.


Kyron Horman, in a natural pose, not grinning or hamming it up for the camara.


Grrrr............I guess this ain't gonna be over 'till the fat lady sings.............

No comments: